The Dukes of Hazzard Season 7 consisted of 17 episodes beginning on 21 September 1984 and ending on 8 February 1984. The show would be followed by the movie The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion!
- Tom Wopat as Luke Duke (17/17)
- John Schneider as Bo Duke (17/17)
- Catherine Bach as Daisy Duke (17/17)
- Denver Pyle as Jesse Duke (17/17)
- Ben Jones as Cooter Davenport
- James Best as Rosco Coltrane
- Sonny Shroyer as Enos Strate
- Sorrell Booke as Boss Hogg
- Waylon Jennings as the Balladeer (17/17) and himself (1/17)
For a detailed description of the episode please see the corresponding episode page. To see how the episode falls into the overall timeline of the series, see Chronology of the Dukes of Hazzard.
- Season 7 is the last season of the series. It would be followed by two reunion movies, the Dukes of Hazzard Reunion and the Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood.
- This season was categorized by some of the more experimental episodes of the series. The writers moved more into the sci-fi territory, introducing robots, aliens, and personality alternating drugs.