Sweetwater County is a county that is near Hazzard in the series of The Dukes of Hazzard.
- Springville- the town of Springville is the main location in Sweetwater County
- Springville Police Department
- Possum Hollow- an abandoned town with a current population of one person who runs a gas station. Close to the Hazzard Line 
- Chief Lacey- Chief of Police from the Springville Police Department
- Frank- a police officer from the Springville Police Department 
- Ray- a police officer from the Springville Police Department. 
- Officer Price- a female weapons specialist from the Springville Police Department. 
Rocky Marlowe was supposed to be on trial in Springville. However he had his trial moved to Hazzard County. Chief Lacey called Sheriff Rosco Coltrane from Hazzard to pick him up. Rosco sent two officer's, Bo and Luke Duke to take him back to Hazzard.
After two men cause trouble in Sweetwater, Chief Lacey drives them to the county line and tells them to stay out.
Later he sees the two men return, being chased by Bo and Luke and other residents of Hazzard. Upset at this development, Chief Lacey chases after them all.